I’m here with another breakfast to start your day off with a smile. Because mornings can be the worst, but not with this on your plate!
Sorry, I cannot figure out a better name for this dish. If you can, let me know! And as always, find the free printable here.
Breakfast Egg Pizza
Croissant dough (I used Danerolle)
Cheese (I used cheddar)
Italian herbs & spices mix
Edible flowers (mine were dried)
How to make it:
1. Preheat your oven to the instructions on the package of your dough.
2. Roll out your crescent dough. Don’t separate into triangles, but push the ends together to make squares.
3. Using a bowl or any tool you have, form flat circles of the dough. Make the edges firm and use your fork to score the middle. This will make sure the middle does not rise in the oven, leaving room for the egg.
Mix together the leftover dough to make another, smaller pizza.
4. Place in oven for ten minutes.
5. Remove from oven and leave to cool for 5 minutes. Place a slice of cheese in the middle. Break an egg over each pizza. Season to taste. I like to use Italian mix.
6. Return to the oven for another ten minutes. Keep an eye on your yolks and dough. I like my yolks just a little runny, but if you prefer yours quite runny or done, experiment! Shorten or extend the first oven run to make sure the dough is done.
Sprinkle the flowers over your pizza and enjoy!
Have you tried making these? Don’t forget to tag me on Instagram!